Check out this sweet end of season deal!
Now with the new seat,
To Do List
- New front brake lever
- New front brake reservoir screws – thanks TSR
- Set race sag and suspension settings to stock
- New tires – Bridgestone Battlecross, needed a new inner tube as well since someone had used a bicycle tube and a load of tape!!?!
- New front brake pads – EBC sintered
- Install new grips
- Seat has been cut down, new seat
- Replace fork seals – used Motul Factory Line 2.5wt fork oil on recommendation from JWR Suspension
- Oil change
- Very small amount of play in front wheel bearings, replace
- Check valve clearances –
Intake L 0.102mm, M 0.102mm, R 0.127mm
Exhaust L 0.203mm, R 0.178mm
Jun 2018 (3-4 hours)
Intake L 0.127mm, M 0.127mm, R 0.127mm
Exhaust L 0.203mm, R 0.178+mm
- Check for any play in main bearings – none at all, sweet!!
- Move kick start away from frame