I picked this up for the little guy, looks to be in good shape. The clutch bites late so it might need new plates and it has a DEP exhaust that makes the power band a bit too vicious for him to learn clutch and gears with so I’ll try to pick up a stock exhaust. Tried installing the flywheel weight tonight but it fouls the cover. The chain was extremely loose and despite what I thought, there was enough adjustment left to get it in spec, I also need to install the new fork seals that came with it.
Bit of a big step up from the PW80 but I think he’ll be ripping this around in no time.
- Fork seals are still leaking?? – Josh took them to his co-op at TSR to re-seat the seals
- Torque handlebar clamps
- Set suspension to stock settings
- Change gearbox oil
- Find stock exhaust?
- Install fork seals – with AMSoil synthetic fork oil
- Adjust chain
- Tried to install flywheel weight – no go, fouls on the casing
- Adjusted handlebars
- Replaced screw in kickstart with hex bolt, missing bolt from flywheel cover, missing bolt from rear brake guard
- Seated carb properly